The Penny

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.

[Saturday, March 14, 2009]

It's Been a Week, So I Guess I'll Post Something

How can I not have anything to say after a week? And my birthday week, at that. Alright, I'll talk about my birthday.

I'm 31 now, which doesn't feel right. Is that what happens as you get older? The label doesn't feel accurate.

Laynie and I went out to Melting Pot for my birthday, which was great. Our server was excellent, and the menu had just changed, so we got to try a new main course. It was a relaxing dinner, and I don't have much to say about it.

1 comments:

Laynie | March 17, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Oh boy, Annie must hit the bingo for Melting Pot! I heard her sister, Katie gave her a gift for Melting Pot... She must have lot to say since I left for Oklahoma to visit my sister. She could have done many things! Come on, Annie! You can do better than that! :D

Post a Comment