The Penny

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.

[Friday, June 26, 2009]

So Weird Not to Be Working


Ah, lazy summer days...

It is so weird not be working. Funny, that was something that appealed to me about this profession and about working in schools, but I didn't plan on taking summers off just yet.

Now I don't know what to do with myself! I've been helping Laynie by teaching a few classes at Towson this week while she is in school. And I've been helping Laynie prep for her classes, choose research topics, etc. Ugh, she has so much work to do for these 3-week classes. But I think I might need more structure. I just spent all morning on the computer, listening to Anthony Cumia on Livestream and playing a stupid game.

Blah. I'm bored.

2 comments:

Morgan | June 30, 2009 at 7:38 AM

I am too.

Annie | June 30, 2009 at 7:51 AM

You're up early, peanut.

Post a Comment