The Penny

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.

[Friday, October 16, 2009]

Question Friday Meme

Strange question meme, I stole from jelly.



1. What is the color of your toothbrush? 
White and gray? Sonicare


2. Name one person who made you smile today. 
My sister, Katie, when she texted that she got a new job!


3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? 
Taking a shower.


4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? 
Playing a computer game.


5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's Fastbreak


6. Have you ever been to a strip club? 
Nope!


7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"I love you, bye" to Jennie on the phone.


8. What is your favorite ice cream? 
Mint chocolate chip


9. What was the last thing you had to drink? 
Water


10. Do you like your wallet?
I love my wallet. It has memories attached to it of shopping at Woodbury Common with 2-year-old Morgan, which we used to do often.


11. What was the last thing you ate? 
A Tums. My poor stomach has been struggling. Before that, some Oreos (yeah, maybe lay off the junk and my stomach will do better).


12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? 
No


13. The last sporting event you watched? 
The Beijing Olympics?


14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? 
Not a big fan of popcorn, but I'd take butter and salt.


15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
My sister, Katie.


16. Ever go camping? 
Not very often.


17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Does Tums count? 


18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yes. Oh, except last Sunday, when I was in the ER.


19. Do you have a tan?
I think it's pretty much faded.


20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? 
Both are good, but I'd have to go with pizza.


21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? 
Uh... well, I rarely drink soda. I guess if it's fountain soda, I would. But I wouldn't use a straw to drink soda from a can or cup. Doesn't that seem a little pretentious?


22. What did your last text message say?
"Yeah, about." (she asked if taxes would subtract $8K from $29K earnings)


23. What are you doing tomorrow? 
Getting up early to help Laynie study for her comprehensive exam. Scary! Probably celebrating her exam survival later. I wanted to celebrate Katie's new job, but she has to work a double (loser).


24. Favorite color? 
Blue


25. Look to your left; what do see? 
My iPhone.


26. What color is your watch? 
Silver. (White gold?) Black face. No numbers.


27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? 
Aborigines


28. Would you strip for money? 
No.


29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? 
Well, I only go to fast food places when I'm desperate and in a hurry, so probably drive thru.


30. What is your favorite number? 
7. Duh, it's the best number.


31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? 
Jennifer Suzanne Busselberg McQuade


32. Any plans today? 
Helping Laynie study for comps. Maybe making cookies later. 


33. In how many states have you lived?
Only 7.


34. Biggest annoyance right now? 
A nasty parent of one of my students.


35. Last song listened to? 
Brandi Carlile: Pride and Joy. Ah, Brandi.


36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? 
Yes. I can even do the Greek alphabet backwards, which I learned in my high school Latin class. The teacher wanted us to be ready to pledge sororities. See, high school is valuable.


37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? 
I wish!


38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? 
Danskos


39. Are you jealous of anyone?
No


40. Is anyone jealous of you? 
Hm. People have expressed jealousy of my brain, because it's easy for me to learn things. And my research paper-writing skills.


41. Do you love anyone? 
Yes, of course.


42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.


43. What do you usually do during the day?
Depends on the day. Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays: drive all over Columbia and Ellicott City to service preschoolers in private preschools and daycares. Wednesdays & Thursdays: work with deaf kindergarteners and hearing little guys with unintelligible speech. One thing I usually do often during the day is check my email. I'm addicted to my iPhone. 


44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? 
No, but I am very, very frustrated with a nasty, unreasonable person.


45. Do you use the word hello daily? 
I would be more likely to say hi. Or hi-how-are-ya?


46. What color is your car? 
OK, Toyota calls it Champagne Gold, but it's Silver.


47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
I don't have a wedding ring, and I don't wear rings. I think my wedding ring finger is a 7 or 8. I have pretty chubby fingers.


48. Are you thinking about someone right now? 
No, I was just thinking about my ring finger...


49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? 
Yes, the one in NJ and I think in MD. But I hate Six Flags, because I don't ride roller coasters. It's totally boring for me. Give me a water park!


50. How did you get your worst scar? 
My worst scars are my emotional ones, but let's not go there.
I don't have any major scars, but I have two small ones under my chin. One is from when I was two years old, walking down the (wood floored) hall wrapped in a towel, and I slipped. My poor little arms couldn't break my fall, because I was all wrapped up! The other is from when I was three years old, and I fell off a bike I was playing on at a store. My chin hit the spiky metal pedal.

1 comments:

* | October 20, 2009 at 9:02 PM

You played, yay, cool :-)

Post a Comment