The Penny

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.

[Tuesday, December 8, 2009]

Update

Laynie took me on a field trip to the mall today. I shuffled the length of the Towson mall and back. With breaks, of course. We also went to the grocery store, to get a fibrous cereal and more Prilosec. I was already exhausted and in pain by the time we got to the grocery store. Actually, Laynie was exhausted, too. But I needed that Prilosec! When I got home, I was in so much pain. I took more oxy and took a nap. I woke up kind of hallucinating.. haha.

So I definitely overdid it today. I had been doing pretty well, but now not so much.

Tomorrow my big plan is to go to the apartment office to get a box from UPS. Ummm... maybe I'll wait for Laynie, in case it weighs more than 10 pounds. I have no idea what it is. I can't remember what I've ordered. I can't remember much that didn't happen today. My other big plan is to play a computer game and take a nap.

Oh! Yesterday I talked to my best friend of 14 years, Jennie. That was so nice. Jennie is the kind of friend that not only will discuss bowel movements but can give useful advice. She has seven kids (and one on the way), so not much fazes her. Unfortunately, we only talk maybe once or twice a year... probably because she has seven kids and one on the way. But I still consider her one of my two best friends, the other being Laynie.

1 comments:

Laynie | December 9, 2009 at 6:36 AM

I knew it.. Annie wanted to continued shopping but I was too tired! I don't want to go more! She is insane and good thing I said FINISHED... go home! Of course, she wanted to go food shopping. Groans. She will be dead when get home.. I was right along.. Poor Annie.. It's too early to do exciting for her.

Post a Comment