The Penny

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.

[Wednesday, May 5, 2010]

Consider Judaism

Just for fun, I took the beliefnet.com Belief-O-Matic quiz, which purports to identify a religion that matches your beliefs. That seems like kind of a backward way to find religion, but whatever. I had to laugh at my results:


If you didn't know, I am LDS, aka a Mormon, so I'd say the quiz is pretty accurate. And if you know anything about my faith, you would not be at all surprised to see Judaism scoring so similarly.

But I am wondering which question I answered that conflicted with Church teachings! Or with this site's perspective on Church teachings. ;) Actually, I think I know which one it was--the one about what happens after we die. One was close, but not quite right, so I had to say none of the above.

Yeah, I'm kind of bored. I do have about 10 things on my to do list, including writing four IEPs and one re-eval report, but I'm finding it hard to muster up the energy to do that on my own time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment