The Penny

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.

[Monday, March 30, 2009]

Brandi Carlile Show

On March 25, Katie, Laynie, and I saw Brandi Carlile play at the Ram's Head in Annapolis. It was a great show. Of course! Brandi Carlile is my favorite musician. Katie liked that she played a couple of Beatles tunes. I'm linking to a YouTube video someone took of Let It Be, at this show (so glad she doesn't crack down on bootlegs).

Brandi Carlile has an amazing voice. I don't think it's nice for people to tease me for enjoying listening to someone with an amazing voice.

Brandi Carlile plays the piano and guitar well. I don't think it's nice for people to tease me for enjoying listening to someone who plays the piano and guitar well.

Brandi Carlile writes songs with interesting lyrics and great melodies. I don't think it's nice for people to tease me for enjoying listening to songs with interesting lyrics and great melodies.

So there.

Here's a video I downloaded of Brandi singing Dying Day (I edited some junk off the beginning, but the whole thing is on YouTube).

0 comments:

Post a Comment