The Penny

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.

[Wednesday, September 30, 2009]

Jersey Shore

I realized that I never added pictures from when I saw the Honors in August. Here are some pictures from when we were at the Shore. (By the way, they are crappy because they were taken with my iPhone.)

This tub cracked me up. At a beach house? Come on.

Morgan was excited to receive my old cover up. I can't believe it fit me just a few short years ago. I'm way too fat now, ha.

Here I am, up on the roof. It was a windy day.

Can you see the ocean down there? It had just stopped raining.

Girly time. Here's what is going through Morgan head: "Ah, livin' the good life!" I thought a hot tub was totally boring when I was nine, but she loves anything luxurious.

2 comments:

* | October 1, 2009 at 3:37 PM

What beach in NJ was this?
That tub was interesting...the hot tub though, would be fun, kids love those.

Annie | October 1, 2009 at 3:51 PM

It was at Point Pleasant. Do you know the area? I liked the beach there, too bad the weather was so bad. It rained, and the water happened to be full of seaweed. Better than jellyfish though! (No offense, wink)

Post a Comment